My Friend Pedro My Friend Pedro

It was fun, the graphics are nice, and the buttons do what you tell them to do. What I didn't like was that the game felt a bit laggy, and if felt like your average side scroller shmup, just with a slow time option, which has also been in other shmups. But the design and mechanics are there, so good job overall.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

To all of you who are bitching about how much this is a bad game, how much Oney, Tom, and Johnny wasted your time, etc, etc; first of all, this game's a joke, literally. It was made for April Fools and during that time, you couldn't move at all. Yes the knife kills you no matter what, but that's the joke, stop taking it so seriously and relax. It's all in good fun, and these guys are great. Maybe it'll be a full game, maybe not, but there's no reason to waste your review bitching and moaning. Just have fun.

Central Alien Agency Central Alien Agency

It is a generic shoot em up type game. Too many aliens after too short of time, jump isn't high enough, ship repair is too slow, it's just not that great.

Shotgun Zombie Shotgun Zombie

It wasn't bad,

just missing a lot of things. Such as, the possibility of you dying, upgrades, more levels, new types of zombies, stuff like that. music wasn't bad

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

REALLY FUN

but my one problem was because of the lag. the lag itself didn't bother me, but when it got bad, Hank started moving and doing shit all on his own.Fun ass game regardless of lag, worth my time. nice job Tom.

Underdog!! Underdog!!

Meh,

the gameplay is too slow. and the uppercut doesn't work.

UnrealCanine responds:

You need to earn stars before you can use uppercuts

kill ground hog day kill ground hog day

Okay...

That was pretty bad, the fucking thing keeps repeating itslef, and the graphics are terrible.

FPS Test FPS Test

Meh

It needs some work, but it isn't bad.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

BADASS!!

Now this is a game worth playing!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Great job Evil-Dog.

When the people of newgrounds asks for a sequel, you deliver something so much greater. to be honest, i thought you were just gonna keep the game small, a few riffs like the first one, but you really made a great music game. you focused on all the elements of a rock band, sounds, story, and rise to fame. truly a newgrounds treasure. I'd also like to thank all the people who did voices, art, music, and any other help; great job you guys I'm looking forward to some more great submissions to newgrounds.