The color brown The color brown

I have not laughed this hard in a long time. Fucking brilliant.

Hardcore Brony Hardcore Brony

This is exactly how I feel when I'm in any store that sells MLP toys.

Termonster Termonster

Really good. One of the few flashes I felt I should give a review for. Nice story, animation, and it was short sweet and simple. Excellent job.

Delfos responds:

Thanks! glad you liked it.

My Friend Pedro My Friend Pedro

It was fun, the graphics are nice, and the buttons do what you tell them to do. What I didn't like was that the game felt a bit laggy, and if felt like your average side scroller shmup, just with a slow time option, which has also been in other shmups. But the design and mechanics are there, so good job overall.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

To all of you who are bitching about how much this is a bad game, how much Oney, Tom, and Johnny wasted your time, etc, etc; first of all, this game's a joke, literally. It was made for April Fools and during that time, you couldn't move at all. Yes the knife kills you no matter what, but that's the joke, stop taking it so seriously and relax. It's all in good fun, and these guys are great. Maybe it'll be a full game, maybe not, but there's no reason to waste your review bitching and moaning. Just have fun.

Central Alien Agency Central Alien Agency

It is a generic shoot em up type game. Too many aliens after too short of time, jump isn't high enough, ship repair is too slow, it's just not that great.

Average Girl Average Girl

Absolutely great you two. I have been dreaming of this Collab, so thank you for making it true!

Empty Black Box Empty Black Box

It sounds like

Chesyre's (the guy who does madness soundtrack) music. and I really like it. nice beat, spin great way using the stereo to your advantage, really sweet.

Working With A Demo Working With A Demo

needs

just to be longer, and bring in more elements/instruments to the music.

Song of the siren Song of the siren

You know, I'd like it better, but she looks so awkward. Her body just looks like it's in a really unnatural position. I do like the style though, and I agree that the water looks good.

boxing girls 02 boxing girls 02